You can freeze your Roistat account if you don't plan to use it for a while. Agency users can also freeze a specific project. Access to all Roistat features will be blocked until you unfreeze your account/project. After unfreezing, Roistat will count visits made in the last 30 days.
If the balance is negative, account/project freezing is not possible.
Frozen accounts/projects continue to receive data on deals.
If integration with CRM is set up via Roistat integration catalog (not via API) or with the help of the Roistat integration team, Roistat stops sending leads to CRM after freezing. If you want leads to be transferred, please contact support.
How to Freeze/Unfreeze an Account¶
An account can only be frozen by its owner.
Go to the Balance and Plan section and open the Account Freezing tab:
Specify the date until which you want to freeze your account, and click Freeze account:
An account can only be frozen once every 180 days.
Access to all Roistat features will be blocked until you unfreeze your account.
To unfreeze your account, go to the Balance and Plan section, open the Account Freezing tab and click the Unfreeze account button:
How to Freeze or Unfreeze a Project in an Agency Account¶
Only agency users can freeze a project. Other users can freeze only the entire account.
To freeze a project:
Log in to your agency account and open the Balance and Plan section:
Click on the Agent's plan projects block to expand it. After that, click the Freeze button next to the desired project:
Access to all Roistat features will be blocked until you unfreeze the project.
- Default time of project freezing is 90 days.
- An account can only be frozen once every 60 days.
- Maximum time of project freezing is 90 days.
- The project can be unfrozen with a zero balance.
To unfreeze a project, log in to your agency account, open Balance and Plan → Agent's plan projects, and click Unfreeze:
What Happens to Roistat Services After Account/Project Freezing¶
- Charges for number rental and call minutes are made as usual.
- The numbers are no longer substituted on the website, so users see the main numbers of the company.
- If the client calls the number specified in the call tracking script at step 1. Connect phone numbers, and if the number is not disconnected for non-payment, the call is forwarded to the number or SIP account specified in the call tracking script at step 2. Adjust settings for call forwarding. At the same time, deals will not be created in CRM based on such calls.
- Emailtracking: inactive
- Downloading emails, creating leads based on emails: active
- Email substitution on websites: inactive
- Lead Hunter: inactive
- Marketing Automation: inactive
- Radar: inactive
- Daily report: inactive
- Events: can be added to the project, but the interface is inactive
- A/B Tests: active, but the interface is inactive
- Proxy-forms: active, but the interface is inactive
- Visits: can be added to the project
- Multi-domain mode of the tracking code: active
If you unfreeze the project, Analytics will not display information for the period in which the project was frozen. To access to this data, you need to pay for using Roistat for the freezing period in the Balance and Plan section.