In SugarCRM, open the Control Panel by clicking on the avatar image and choosing Admin from the drop-down menu:
Open the Studio developer tool by clicking the corresponding link:
Then, go to Opportunities → Fields → Add Field:
Fill in the fields and click Save:
Field Name: roistat
Display Label: roistat
System Label: roistat
Add the field to the Lead Overview
To do this, open Layouts and add the field to the Record View and the List View:
Step 3. Configure Roistat access to SugarCRM
The user account you integrate with Roistat should have the right to create deals.
Once you have specified all the information needed and saved it by clicking Save, SugarCM deal statuses will be imported to Roistat.
Just drag and drop a status to the box you wish.
Step 5. Automatic deals export
When a client completes some target action (completes application form, places an order etc.), a new deal is created in SugarCRM and characterized among others by the roistat field. The field must be non-empty.
In Roistat, you can view deals by clicking the corresponding link:
Verifying the performance
- Create the lead on the website.
- Open the Integration list in your project.
- Find the SugarCRM integration and click the Configure button.
- Click the Sent leads button and find the lead you created.
- Check if the visit number is specified in the Promo code field.
- Find the successful status of the lead () is in the Sent field.
- Find the new lead with the visit number in your CRM.