Malfunction diagnostic helps to check the Roistat performance and find the sources of malfunction.
How to launch the malfunction diagnostic
- Open the Roistat project.
- Click the icon in the upper left part of the screen.
- Open the Troubleshooting tab:
- Mark the categories you want to check. If you want to check all the categories, activate the Select all box:
- Click the Run diagnostics button.
The messages about the results of diagnostics are displayed near the names of Roistat functions:
The icon near the name of the Roistat function displays the type of the message:
- No errors.
- Non-critical errors found.
- Unable to check the workability of the function. It means that the function is not activated and not used.
- Critical errors found.