Roistat tracking code! Before configuring the integration, install the
Each page of your website that is visited by the customers should have the tracking code, that allows Roistat to get the data about the visitors. After that, the promo-coding will be available. The tracking code will install to the cookie the roistat_visit variable, that contains the visit ID.
Step 1. Configure the integration
- To integrate Roistat with Hubspot, open Integrations, find Hubspot, and click the Connect button:
- Then, authorize Roistat application by clicking the Authorize application button:
- On the opened page, grant Roistat the access to your Hubspot account by clicking the Grand access button:
- Distribute the statuses of the deals by dragging them into the statuses groups and click the Continue button:
Read more about the distribution of statuses in this article.
- Read the Instruction of lead creation settings and click the Next step button:
On the Loading deals from CRM: advanced settings step you can:
- Specify the parameters of deals filtration. Learn more in this article.
- Specify the values of business indicators fields. Learn more in this article.
You can also Use contacts as clients in Roistat by dragging the switcher to the right:
- On the Sending deals to CRM: basic settings step, select the responsible managers from the dropdown list and click the Save button:
On the Sending deals to CRM: task creation step, you can activate the creation of tasks when creating deals in CRM to make managers work with the incoming leads more effectively.
After enabling this option, set the Time for tasks completion, Task type, and Task text:
Step 2. Configure the automatic transfer of leads to CRM
We recommend configuring the transfer of deals to CRM via Roistat. In this case, the deal will be firstly sent to Roistat, and then Roistat will send them to CRM. To learn more about the advantages of this way of leads transfer, read this article.
If you already configured the transfer of leads using the code, you shall fill in the additional field roistat with the value of cookie roistat_visit.
You can receive the value of this cookie using this code:
Verifying the performance
- Create the lead on the website.
- Open the Integration list in your project.
- Find the Hubspot integration and click the Configure button.
- Click the Sent leads button and find the lead you created.
- Check if the visit number is specified in the Promo code field.
- Find the successful status of the lead () is in the Sent field.
- Find the new lead with the visit number in your CRM.