This function is available if the integration with your CRM is configured using the API.
To import the deals from Excel, follow this link: https://cloud.roistat.com/projects/xxxxx/import-excel, where xxxxx – is the number of the Roistat project.
The loaded file should have the .xls format.
The data on deals in the .xls-file are grouped in the table the following way:
|ID||Order status||Roistat promo-code||Sum||Cost||The date of the order|
- ID - ID of the deal in CRM.
- Order status should correspond to the status in CRM: In work, Paid, Cancelled.
- Roistat promo-code - visit number that is assigned by the Tracking Code.
- Sum - the sum of the deal that is used to determine the Revenue.
- Cost - cost of the deal.
- The date of the order is set in the UNIX-time format. If this column is empty, the date order will be the date of the upload of the deal to Roistat.
The containment of columns will be displayed in the project as additional fields. The containment of the first strings of the table will serve as titles for additional fields.