Table of Contents
You can integrate some marketing channels to your Roistat projects using the Integrations list for advertisement statistics monitoring. To let Roistat collect the data from these channels, you must tag the advertisements with the roistat or UTM-tags.
UTM Tags vs. Roistat Tags
UTM-tags are usually used before the marketing channel is integrated into Roistat. Currently, you can use UTM-tags instead of roistat tags in Google AdWords channels.
So, if the channel was tagged by the roistat tag properly, you will not need to use the UTM-tagging option.
The Uniqueness of the Tag
To distinguish the advertisements or key phrases of ads you need to tag them with unique tags.
So, the costs of visits from Google AdWords will be loaded to Analytics with any actual UTM-tag even if there is no roistat tag.
How to Configure the Marketing Channel Without using Roistat Tag
- Open Integrations list section.
- Find the widget of the needed marketing channel in Currently connected section and click the Configure button.
- Open the needed marketing channel.
- Click the Advanced settings button:
- In Unique marks for ads section, click on the checkboxes in front of UTM-tags you want to use in advertisements: