Use this guide in case you store up-to-date orders data in Magento.
Configuring integration in Magento
1. Download the archive and then copy the files to the corresponding folders on the server where Magento is installed.
2. In your store database you should create the roistat_integration table. To do this, execute the following request:
3. In the sales_flat_order table you should create the roistat_visit field. To do this, execute the following request:
4. In the app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/sales/order/view/info.phtml file find the following code snippet (the 90th line or so):
Insert the following code snippet immediately after this line and before the </table> tag:
Save the file.
Complete the setup via the admin panel
5. In the admin panel navigate to System → Configuration → Design → Footer → Miscellaneous HTML and set up the Roistat tracking code that you can copy from Roistat Settings → Tracking Code:
6. Navigate to Roistat → Settings and set up your username and password.
The username and password should be unique and shouldn't coincide with your administrator login details or any other. It is crucial for protecting your orders data from being lost or corrupted.
Configuring integration in Roistat
Configure Roistat access to Opencart
7. Open Settings → Integrations and choose Magento from the Available integrations drop-down menu.
8. The integration settings page will then open.
Enter the URL of your website into the corresponding field, e.g. .
Enter the same username and password that you created in paragraph 6.
Click Save to apply the changes.
Once you have specified all the information needed and saved it by clicking Save, Magento deal statuses will be imported to Roistat.
Once Magento has integrated with Roistat, you'll need to arrange the statuses uploaded:
Not registered: waste leads or duplicate deals. Do not delete such deals to provide reliable statistics. You can gather them all in one status, e.g. Waste.
Processing: deals being in process, not completed, e.g. negotiations or product packaging.
Paid: deals that are paid or very likely to be paid.
Rejected: when a client rejects the purchase or requests a refund.
Just drag and drop a status to the box you wish.
Roistat will track your achievements (the Paid group) and forecast possible achievements (the Processing and Paid statuses) basing on the grouping principle.
- No labels